MIC CUP GAMES, 2016 | BARCELONA, SPAIN.
BRAZIL SOCCER USA
BU12 - REACHES QUARTER-FINAL IN FIRST APPEARANCE
Brazil Soccer USA European Youth Football Tournaments
There is a soccer aphorism, that tactics without technique is a contradiction. Effective tactics cannot take place in a match unless players can make quick decision with accurate techniques. The example as follows during our international youth tournaments. To achieve these qualities and standards as an individual player, you have to understand the positional role each player plays as well as mastering the techniques improving your tactical understanding.
Our videos provide sample building blocks of Brazilian Soccer Technique & Training:
- Ball Handling: To become comfortable with the ball. Dribbling techniques utilizing Ginga body fake
- Passing: To master the Touch Tempo, Half-touch, and one two touches.
- Shooting: Learn how to Bend & Curve a Banana Kick
- Receiving And Controlling The Ball
- Heading with Power And Technique
- Defense Technique: how to mark effectively | man-to-man & zone defense Attacking Technique: how to create space and be creative
Private Lessons | Group Lessons
"As a goalkeeper I was super lucky to have someone as experienced as Gerhard train, develop and support me during these tournaments."
Felix Goddard, Goalkeeper (Aged 13)